Th3 Hash #408 – 9/15/11
When:Thirstday, Sept 15th, 2011 @ 7PM, on out at 7:30.
Where: Three Aces (1321 W Taylor St)(near Polk Pink Line and Racine Blue Line)
Hares: Wang Chunks and Ass-2-Mouth (and possibly Ten Dix with Wings)
Why: It’s Not Gay If It’s A Three Way
Hare Notes: Trail Notes / Hares’ Promises:
* In an unprecented show of mercy, your hares have removed the swimming portions of trail. No dry bag will be needed… this time.
* Trail will be A-B, a bag vehicle will be provided, and trail will be swept.
* Trail will be short, dry, and flat… just like your sister.
* An outdoor circle is quite likely.
* Bring a vessel, you wankers. Solo cups will not be provided. We’re so f*cking green
Hash Cash: $8
P.S.: We need a co hare for 10/20 and then hares starting in October. Dust off your calendar and Please see CornStar to sign up or email CornStar at CornStar1@gmail.com! Don’t forget to sign up for your birthday in advance!
Pink Dress is coming September 29th! http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=176094112461818 NOTE REGO INCREASE TO $40 THIS THURSDAY!!! Bring your rego to the hash this week!
Click the Add to Cart link to rego!
9/22/11 Caught Red Headed and Pull My Pork- Cafe Bong Ho at 5706 N. Clark
9/29/11 Pink Dress Hares- Rebel- Pink Dress
10/6/11 The Porcelain God and Wrapper Snatcher -TBD
10/13/11 Snatchsquatch and Just Michael- TBD
10/20/11 PokeHis Anus (needs Co-hare- any volunteers?) TBD
10/27/11 Wang Chunks- TBD
11/3/11 WE NEED A HARE
11/10/11 Chicken Stiffer-The Nil Tap - 5734 N. Elston Ave. “boot and utes hash for Veterans day Bring flashlights”
11/17/11 WE NEED A HARE
11/24/11 WE NEED A HARE
12/1/11 WE NEED A HARE
12/8/11 WE NEED A HARE
12/15/11 WE NEED A HARE
12/22/11 WE NEED A HARE
12/29/11 WE NEED A HARE